CELL TOWER 30M HIGH MADE OF HOFKON 520-4K TRUSSES
With the cell towers from the HOFKON system, cell towers for 5G expansion or transmission masts for other frequencies are built quickly and safely.
The construction is made of aluminium truss and has a constant cross-section over the entire length. The cell towers are available in the standard heights of 15m, 20m, 25m and 30m.
Should you require other heights or designs, we can develop special constructions and special solutions according to your specifications and manufacture them in our production facility at our headquarters in Germany in the shortest possible time.
THE CELL BASE (30M HIGH) CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS:
- 1x base plate 1500x1500x15mm made of steel
- 1x head mount HOFKON 520-4K for mounting antennas or similar components
- 6x truss HOFKON 520-4 K 5000mm
- powder coating (according to customer's specification)
- Optional: statics and rope set
TECHNICAL DATA TRUSS CONSTRUCTION FOR TRANSMISSION TOWER, 30M HIGH
- Total height: 30.015m
- Width of cell tower: 0.52m
- Width of base plate: 1.50m
- Truss system: HOFKON 520-4K
- Load capacity at the top depending on wind zone up to 300kg
- Total weight: approx. 400kg
If you have any questions, please contact us by email or call +49 5452 9733-10.
Further articles from the HOFKON truss system can be found here.